Join Bike Anchorage as we ride along the coastal trail from the West Chester Lagoon to Kincaid for a fun event put on by Alaska Community Action on Toxics. Bike Anchorage will be there to table at the event and share information about biking.
Alaska Community Action on Toxics is hosting a wild edible celebration for Rachel Carson, renowned author, scientist, and conservationist. Each year, Alaska Community Action on Toxics gathers on (or around) Rachel Carson’s birthday to celebrate her life and achievements--and will host live music, readings, and fun at the Kincaid Chalet from 6-9pm!
The event is free, however some portions require advance registration and payment.
- Wild Edibles Walk, learn about the wild buffet emerging in our forest ($25)
- Nettles Pasta Bar, wild-collected nettles and pasta ($10)
- Mocktails, better than a cocktail—we promise ($5)
- Birthday Cake! What is a birthday without cake. (Free)
- Live music by 2 Cent Acre
- May 28, 2015 at 5pm – 9pm
1824 W 15th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
Google map and directions
- 11 people are going