We are excited to announce that Bike To Work Day is back this year, and it will take place on Friday, May 21st. Treat stations will be available on two schedules: 11 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 6 PM.
You can participate in many different ways. Host a treat station with your business or organization and ride as an individual or as a team.
We know that some are still working from home, and we encourage you to participate by going on a bike ride to wherever you choose and stop by some treat stations.
Important things to know:
- The food in the treat stations must be pre-packaged, big containers with beverages like coffee, chocolate, or water are allowed this year.
The teams can be formed by a family, group of friends, household, or co-workers, you choose!
- We encourage social distancing and face mask use when visiting treat stations.
- We will have swag, maps, and treats for you in every treat station.
- We will have a prize for the two first people to send us proof of visiting every treat station available in one schedule, and a bigger prize for those two who visit all the stations available at both schedules.
- The maps with the available treat stations will be published in May.
If you have any question, please send an email to [email protected]