Trail lovers join us on October 29th from 6-8 pm as we celebrate the new Coastal Trail Bridge at Westchester Lagoon!
There will be a walking parade starting at Valley of the Moon Park and a bike parade starting at the Sullivan Arena both starting at 6 pm. The parade will lead to the bridge along the newly opened Chester Creek Trail. Dress in your favorite costume for a chance to win a prize!
- Park Founder Lanie Fleischer to lead as Parade Marshal
- Bike Parade led by Bike Anchorage
- Alaska Center for the Environment Activity
- Food Trucks from Local Vendors
- Coffee from Kaladi Brothers Coffee
- Hot Cocoa from Dark Horse Coffee
- Costume Contest
- Live DJ set by Brendan Babb
- Burn Barrels to stay warm
- More announcements to come!
THANK YOU VOTERS FOR VOTING FOR THE BOND!
Here is a map for the BIKE PARADE:
- October 29, 2015 at 6:00pm – 9pm
1600 Gambell St
Anchorage, AK 99501
Google map and directions
- 24 people are going
- Chelsea and Charlotte